Become a SYNC Partner
On behalf of HealthHIV, HealthHCV, and the National Coalition for LGBTQ Health, your organization is invited to become a Partner Organization of SYNC.
SYNChronicity is the annual national HIV, HCV, STIs, harm reduction, and LGBTQ health conference led by HealthHIV, HealthHCV, and the National Coalition for LGBTQ Health. The conference features distinct sessions designed to help participants sync systems, data, programs, models, interventions, and policies, addressing and creating targeted solutions in this dynamic healthcare environment.
Our diverse group of Partner Organizations working in HIV, HCV, STIs, harm reduction and/or LGBTQ health help bring the concept of synchronicity to life at the conference. As a Partner, your organization would receive the following benefits:
- Discounted registration and exhibit fees.
- Expansive visibility and branding opportunities throughout all conference promotional platforms (website, mailers, mobile app, videos, etc.) identifying all SYNC Partner Organizations with clickable logos leading to a preferred link. This can be used as an opportunity to promote an activity, new resource, etc. as our promotions reach over 75,000 healthcare professionals regularly.
- Opportunity to help shape the conference by hosting/facilitating a session(s), leading a training, etc.
- Interact, network and synchronize with leading organizations in this diverse healthcare community.
Additional Partner Benefits
Is your organization interested in an enhanced partnership with SYNC that would allow for even more promotion/visibility of your products, services and/or overall purpose? HealthHIV can customize a partnership package to suit your needs! For a reasonable fee, we can help you reach thousands of HIV, HCV, STI, harm reduction and LGBTQ health professionals to share information on a website, resource, training, etc. that you may want to promote. The options are abundant and we can help you spread the word by reaching more than 75,000 healthcare professionals.
What is requested of Partners?
In exchange, SYNC partners promote the conference by sharing information about SYNC, including:
- Creating/sharing social media posts.
- Distributing announcements via email with your membership/constituents.
- Posting information on your website.
- Adding information in your e-newsletter.
Partner With Us
Join the growing list of organizations who partner with us to reach thousands of healthcare professionals in HIV, HCV, STIs, harm reducation, and LGBTQ health.